Monday, June 28, 2021

Mom's Birthday

 

I’ve been attending Trinity Lutheran Church in Sanford for about two years now.

 

At first, I was just going to choir practice with a friend because I missed singing.

 

Through the pandemic, however, I started becoming more involved at Trinity by helping with the pre-recorded services.

 

Now, I attend on a regular basis and have even designated a spot for myself on the second pew from the front, on the right.

 

It seemed only natural, then, for the music minister to ask me to fill-in for her during a much-needed family vacation.

 

I was given two Sundays. I immediately asked my mom to help with one.

 

She chose to help yesterday, and she did an absolutely amazing job, as always.

 

I felt like a proud parent showing off my child as I introduced my church family to the blessing of my mom’s music that I get to hear each day.

 

Today is my mom’s birthday. Join me in celebrating her life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment