Thursday, September 17, 2020

Everything

I’ve been singing it since the radio played it yesterday morning: “What's love got to do, got to do with it What's love but a second hand emotion What's love got to do, got to do with it Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken” And every time I’ve gotten to the end of the chorus, I’ve thought to myself: Everything. Love have everything to do with it. I know. Tina is trying to convince herself that what she’s feeling Isn’t love. After all, “Who needs a heart, When a heart can be broken?” Love is risky. It believes and hopes and tries and Hurts. But Love is also The driving force For all of the good in this world. Love IS risky. It believes and hopes and tries and Heals. So what’s Love got to do, got to do with it? Everything, friends. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment