Monday, August 17, 2020

Daaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Toward the end of my 4th grade class today, one of the students commented, “Daaaaaaaam!” Outwardly, I told him to be careful with his language. Inwardly, I laughed. Daaaaaaaaaam! What a day! For me it wasn’t a bad day. It was busy and a little crazy learning to navigate between tabs while hoping that lag-time didn’t make songs unrecognizable. But I’ve heard so many different things from so many different people. One friend wrote: “First day of 2nd grade. Website crashed. We gave up. We yelled a lot. Fingers crossed for a better day 2.” Others wrote of long lines waiting to pick up supplies. Others went to school in person and are already experiencing mask fatigue. Others are still trying to figure out which way is up. And…Daaaaaaaaaam! That’s about the best way to describe it all. I’m chuckling over here…thankful that at the end of day 1, I am able to laugh. 😊 What about you? How was your day? School-related or not? I’d love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment