Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Funny Conversation :-)


Friend: “Yeah, I think you might want to think about a career in motivational speaking.”

Me: “Hahahahaha. That’s funny. I do like speaking. Don’t know if I motivate people or not, though, because I think I may be too abstract and boring. But I try and I get all animated.”

Friend: But you get invited to do it a lot so I assume you do a good job. I haven’t heard you speak recently, so I don’t know ;-).”

Me: “I think it’s because I appear to be confident about what I’m talking about. And because I don’t care if my legs are shaved or not.”

Friend: “Fake it till you make it, I guess.”

Me: “Anyone who can proudly sport hairy legs must be self-confident and warrant listening to!”

Friend: “Hahaha. So true! Spoken like a champ!

***Special Note: I DO shave my legs...just not as often as other people :-).****

No comments:

Post a Comment